Notice and Takedown Policy of Hairy Companions
Hairy Companions operates in good faith. The purpose of this policy is to protect the associated Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) of third parties as well as those of our customers. We will respond quickly and efficiently to notices of alleged IPR infringement.
However, Hairy Companions requires your help to identify potentially IPR infringing items. As intellectual property owners are responsible for protecting their own IP and Hairy Companions does not claim to hold legal expertise on IPR matters, both parties must necessarily cooperate on this policy.
If you sincerely believe an intellectual property right has been violated by Hairy Companions, please submit a statement of alleged IP infringement to us that includes:
1. Full name of the owner of the intellectual property right
2. Your own full name & the name of the company you represent
3. Your full address (this must include City, State, and Zip Code)
4. Your contact email address & telephone number (with country code)
5. The full description of the (alleged) intellectual property right infringement
6. Explanation of the (alleged) infringement & its location on the Hairy Companions website
7. The full declaration that you believe in good faith that an IPR has been violated
8. A statement that the information provided in your Notice is true and correct
9. A clear and transparent declaration that you will indemnify Hairy Companions against any/all associated claims, losses, liabilities, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees) which Hairy Companions may incur in connection with the notice
Any misrepresentations and/or inaccuracies, either willfully or as a result of neglect, made in your notice may expose you to liability and damages. You must carefully consider relevant IP defenses, limitations or exceptions. For specific legal advice regarding policy details, consult an attorney.
To proceed, please email "firstname.lastname@example.org"