57 % of buyers are buying two or more items and enjoy 15% OFF and more
Dogs get easily boredand they relieve themselves by chewing anything in their surroundings. We don't have a choice but to understand that it's normal for them to do so. But it's soooo annoying to see your shoes & appliances ruined by your fur-babies. What you can do is to accept their chewing habits or you can use different tricks like Suction Pet Toy to make them spend their energy on the right things :D
Chewing accomplishes a number of things for a dog. It also fights boredom and can relieve mild anxiety or frustration. But this shouldn't result in destroying things at home. With this chew toy, you can fix your dog's biting problem as they enjoy flaying for yours while you can rest-easy your things are all safe - it's a win-win!
Comes with 2 parts which help solve biting and screaming problems and enhance the bite force of your hairy companion:
1. Suction cup- This suction cup gives an adequate resistance for your dog to pull on. It can be easily attached to the floor or glass to fix the toy. It won't budge nor move no matter how strong your dog pulls it.
2. Bouncy Ball - This ball is flexible enough to withstand the strong biting force of your dog for heavy tugging for hours.
-STURDY ROPE - This rope is created with natural cotton fibers which make the rope unbreakable and prevent any backfire or kickbacks.
- CLEANS TEETH - The ball's unique design is created to clean your dog's teeth and mouth as he/ she bites and plays with it, thus preventing dental illness in the future.
- GREAT FOR TEETHING PUPS - Teething and aggressive pups will enjoy using their energy on something other than your belongings, so you can be at peace knowing your things are safe (phew)!
- ENVIRONMENT-FRIENDLY - Made with TRP and non-toxic polymer materials that are guaranteed safe for your dog to bite and use. When swallowed accidentally, they can be excreted normally.
- EASY TO INSTALL - Simply stick on a smooth surface and it's good to go! Your dog will have no idea why it won't come off!
Give your dog something to bite&lay aside from your shoes & appliances.